Our Best “Spring Menu Dinner Party” Has Arrived!
The Bistro at Vin du Lac presents two special Spring Celebration! gourmet dinners March 18th and March 25th
Spring is upon us and it’s time to celebrate the abundance of fresh foods that the warmer weather brings. The Bistro at Vin du Lac has been presenting special multicourse, prix-fixe dinners throughout the winter, and for the Month of March we will host two spring-focused dinners. The Bistro will be decked out with beautiful spring flowers and colors, with soft, live guitar music presented throughout the evening. The amazing gourmet 6-course dinners will feature the freshest spring produce and seafood available, and will be complemented with specially paired wines for each course.
Saturdays, March 18th and 25th, @ 6:00pm
Seating is limited! Reserve Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
MENU SHOWN BELOW:
- Scallop Crudo with blood orange citrus and sweet Thai chili
- Pea, mint and spring onion soup with Parmesan crisp
- Moroccan spiced carrot and currant salad
- Cucumber mint sorbet
- Pan seared black cod w/ sunchoke puree, rainbow carrots, marinated chanterelles, spring peas and tarragon buerre blanc
- Herb roasted pork loin w/ roasted radishes, braised rainbow chard and cheesy polenta
- Lemon honey tart with shortbread crust