The Bistro at Vin du Lac presents another of its gourmet, seasonally-focused, six-course prix fixe dinners during Chelan Barrel-Tasting weekend festival, on Saturday, May 20th!
The Chelan Barrel-tasting weekend is May 19- 21. Vin du Lac will be featuring a special side-by-side comparison of barrel samples and finished wines. In addition, The Bistro at Vin du Lac will be presenting another of its seasonal special dinners on Saturday night where each course will feature new spring foods, and will be paired with one of Vin du Lac’s newest, most exciting wine releases. What are the featured new foods of spring? Wild mushrooms, nettles, dandelion greens, strawberries, rhubarb, geoduck, rainbow trout, and spring lamb! Experience them all and more at Vin du Lac’s final spring dinner.
Saturday, May 20th, @ 6:00pm
– Smoked Salmon Tartine w/ Fried Capers – served with 2013 Vin du Lac Cabernet Franc
– Chilled Spinach Soup w/ Chives and Grilled Scallions – served with 2013 Lehm Dry Riesling
– Fresh Seabean Salad with PNW Geoduck and Porcini Mushrooms – served with 2016 Vin du Lac Rose
– Balsamic-roasted Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet
– Rainbow Trout w/ Foraged Nettles, Morels and Wild Onion – served with 2014 Vin du Lac Pinot Noir
– Herbed Spring Lamb Chop with Roasted Baby Carrots and Wilted Dandelion Greens – served with 2014 Vin du Lac Pinot Noir
– Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries – served with 2012 Late-Harvest Riesling/Gewurztraminer
NOTE: Please mention which entree option you want above when reserving your table.